Warhammer Fantasy Battles
you can now leave comments here or in the Fantasy Battle Forum
this Warhammer army is unofficial and in no way endorsed by Games Workshop Limited. Army designed by Sigmar from Battle Reporter.

New Nautican Hero Unit Added: K' Li Mare

New Nauticans are breaking the surface waves while some others are destined to sink into the depths of Warhammer obscurity...

I'm drip feeding changes into the army for the next week or so. I think it's the best way of progressing because sadly I don't have enough time to spend a whole weekend on the project at the moment :(

Anyway, first up, a new hero unit to lead the Octobipods into battle. I felt they needed something to provide a bit of protection from ranged (Bs) direct fire weapons (although they remain quite vulnerable to panic attacks !) and a boost to their leadership.

K' Li Mare - the Octobipod Matriarch


I have loads more changes planned but like I said I don't have time to add them altogether so please check back once every few days. In the meantime, for those of you not checking the Design Notes blog, here's a probable new Rare Unit:-

Fortunis the Giant Ethereal Sea Turtle (on my Nautican design notes blog)

join in the discussion