Warhammer Fantasy Battles
you can now leave comments here or in the Fantasy Battle Forum
this Warhammer army is unofficial and in no way endorsed by Games Workshop Limited. Army designed by Sigmar from Battle Reporter.

The Nauticans are back... almost !

For anyone following this unofficial Warhammer army project, I have some good news.

I will be updating the army book in the next month because I have a week to book off work. The army will be getting some new units, special rule simplification and a full update to 8th edition rules.

I can't wait, so I've already started work but I don't suspect I'll have time to finish it all off and give it a polish until my holiday.

I'll be bringing both the army book pdf and this blog up-to-date.

I'll keep you posted,
Sigmar

PS. Thanks to everyone who has encouraged me throughout this project. It has been going on a L-O-N-G time so thanks for your patience. It's time to put this baby to bed and present a balanced playable list so I can carry on collecting my Nautican minis and concentrate on painting them rather than writing about them :)

join in the discussion