Warhammer Fantasy Battles
you can now leave comments here or in the Fantasy Battle Forum
this Warhammer army is unofficial and in no way endorsed by Games Workshop Limited. Army designed by Sigmar from Battle Reporter.

check out the Nautican Design Notes site for daily updates

I placed an order for some of the Dark Heaven miniatures produced by Reapermini.com. I found some decent Sirens, a great Vortex miniature (I'll have to change Vortex's description to Vortices because there are 2 of them in a single model) and some other Nautican type characters including Zharc, the Shark Headed Nautican...

When I get the minis I'll post some pics on the design notes site:- http://naut2.blogspot.com/

I'm updating the design notes site every day with my thinking behind the army, models & conversion ideas, painted models as I finish them and tactics (coming soon).


Image used with kind permission of reapermini.com

join in the discussion