Warhammer Fantasy Battles
you can now leave comments here or in the Fantasy Battle Forum
this Warhammer army is unofficial and in no way endorsed by Games Workshop Limited. Army designed by Sigmar from Battle Reporter.

possible miniature for Lobstrosity

Nautican models - a possible Lobstrosity miniature ?




I thought this was a potential candidate for a lobstrosity. Also, I understand that a new "Queen" version is coming out next year which might make for a Grandimanus (the champion of a lobstrosity unit) although I have not seen the new model yet.

I need to get exact measurements because I think it's a 30mm figure (but that ahould be close enough).

What do you think ?

Edit: Hydraminiatures informed me the dimensions of the model are as follows:- "... 47mm tall from the bottom of the cast-on base to the top of the carapace. It will fit well on a 40mm square base."

I might have to rethink the Lobstrosity rules/profile if we go with this model because they are meant to be on 25x25mm bases. I do like the model though because it's the most appropriate one I have found so far.


Image used with permission, courtesy of :- http://www.hydraminiatures.com

join in the discussion